NASIMS (National Social Investment Management System) is a social welfare initiative created by the Federal government of Nigeria in 2015 under the direction of the National Social Investment Office.
The Program was created to ensure a more equitable distribution of resources to vulnerable populations, including children, youth, and women. Under President Muhammadu Buhari the office has created four programs to address poverty and help increase economic development.
There are four (4) main programs under the National Social Investment Program.
- N-Power: The N-Power Programme is a job creation and skills empowerment programme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
- Conditional Cash Transfer: The Conditional Cash Transfer Program directly assists the most vulnerable by providing cash with no strings attached to those in the lowest income group, thereby reducing poverty, improving nutrition and self-sufficiency, and promoting development through increased consumption.
- Government Enterprise and Empowerment Program (GEEP): The Government Enterprise and Empowerment Programme is a micro-lending investment programme that provides businesses for the bottom of the financial pyramid.
- National Home Grown School Feeding Program (NHGSFP): The National Home Grown School Feeding Programme aims to deliver a cost-effective home-grown school feeding programme.
-The focus is on N-Power Batch C 2021 Program
Step-1: , visit nasims.gov.ng to get started.
Step-2: , Click on “Go To Login”
Step-5: , Check your mail and follow the instructions to reset your password.
Step-7: After successful login, Click on “Update Information”
Step-8: Upon submission there will be pop-up “Your detail have been updated”
You Can choose to take the test from here by Clicking “Take Test”
- You won’t be able to login if you do not provide the correct email address used during your NPower batch C registration.
- If you get a response “Account Not Found” durig the NASIMS Login Portal, it means you weren’t shortlisted or The email address you entered was not the same as the one you used when applying for NPower.
- For other enquiry or query, please call 018888340 or 08176551162 or send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org